The following is a list of frequently asked questions. Please click the "+" button to view the answers to the questions below:
If you are looking for honest feedback and a thoughtful approach to grading - in short, real learning with a real teacher - this is the place for you. At Integritas we lean heavily on the Socratic method of teaching, which acknowledges the responsibiliy the student carries for the success of his or her own education. At Integritas your work is graded fairly and accurately, with positive, constructive, and specific advice for improvements.
At Integritas, students who are timely, focused, and above all present for class can succeed beyond their wildest expectations. If you are dedicated to your own education, and willing to put in the long hours required, you will thrive here.
Assignments must be submitted as directed by the teacher. Unless directed otherwise by teacher the body of the assignment shall:
- be submitted in a format readable by Microsoft Word or as a .pdf
- be typed in Times New Roman type font, 12 point
- be double-spaced
- conform to additional guidelines defined by the teacher
- A laptop, desktop or large tablet computer running a recent version of Windows or Mac operating system
- A screen or monitor that is at least 14" diagonally
- A headset with a microphone
- Physical keyboard
- Internet connection (broadband is preferable)
- Most recent version of a browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Foxfire, etc.)
- If a family has more than one student enrolled in the same class, each student must have his own computer, headset, and internet connection.
Could not find the answer?
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Integritas Academy.